Who Can Apply: This award is for full-time Black scholars pursuing a degree in performing arts including, but not limited to, drama, music, dance, opera, marching bands, and other musical ensembles.
· Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
· Be preparing to pursue, or currently pursuing, an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree full-time at an accredited college or university. Current high school seniors are also eligible to apply.
· Be pursuing a career in the performing arts with an eligible major
· Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
· Exhibit leadership and be active in community
· Selected applicants must identify as Black or African American
Submission: Video Response: Please discuss your academic interests and/or professional goals and how you will make change in your community with your education.
Deadline: March 31, 2024