Who Can Apply: This scholarship opportunity awards academically talented and highly motivated African American or Black scholars to reduce the financial barrier to a college degree for low-income students. The Federal Student Aid Report will be used to verify financial need based on the Expected Family Contribution (EFC), to include income, family size and number of family members enrolled in higher academic institutions.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Applicant must identify as Black or African American
• Applicant must submit Federal Student Aid Report (FAFSA) to demonstrate financial need
• Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale
• Applicant must be enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university, or a vocational-technical school
• Open to all discipline areas
Submission: Video Response: Please discuss your academic interests and/or professional goals and how you will make change in your community with your education.
Deadline: March 31, 2024