Who Can Apply: This scholarship is intended to support students who have had a positive impact from music.
- High School Senior
- From: Brainerd or Pequot Lakes, MN
- GPA: 3.3 or above
- Preference: Involved in choir, band or orchestra (in school or community)
- Planning to attend: Two or four year US-based college (full-time enrollment)
- Application General Questions
- Essay: 1-2 pages double spaced. Max word count 400. Essay topic: Tell us how music has impacted your life and how do you see it playing a role in your future?
- List of Activities for:1) Community Service, Community and Church Activities, Volunteer Experiences 2) Extracurricular School Activities, i.e. school activities that are not graded; and 3) Work Experience, include years involved and areas of leadership/participation
- Electronic Transcript:
- High School Students: You must enter your guidance officer’s email address into the application at least 5 days prior to the deadline. This will allow your guidance officer to add your transcript to the application prior to the deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2024