Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Charleston Family Trust Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4 point scale
- Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) and must have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Students must be African-American and US citizens or legal residents of the United States.
- Students must be undergraduate enrolled full time at an accredited 4-year college or university in the fall 2021-2022.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in providing service to their community.
Submission: For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of April 18, 2022.
- Current academic transcript.
- One letter of recommendation.
- A 500-word essay on community service.
Deadline: April 18, 2022