Who Can Apply: Current college students attending an accredited trade school, college, or university who are previous recipients of the Children’s Service Guild of Southern Nevada Scholarship and have a 2.0 or higher GPA may apply for this scholarship. Financial need will be considered. Scholarship(s) in the amount of $2,500 each will be awarded.
- Please respond to the following questions:
- Are you involved in any college/university clubs or community service organizations?
- Describe how your post HS education experience has been to date. Include an experience that has inspired you!
- If you are presently working, please describe your job. If you are not presently working, please answer “N/A”.
- What classes are you planning on taking next semester?
- What classes are you taking that will help you prepare for your career?
Deadline: January 31, 2024