Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and is enrolled in a vocational program or two to five-year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2023 semester.
- BluShark Digital, LLC employees, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1000 word essay response to how you collaborated with someone on a project, what that project was, and your project outcome.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: November 30, 2022