Who Can Apply:
• The Commander Family Scholarship can only be used by students who are enrolled in full-time study at an academically accredited institution in the state of Oklahoma.
• Graduating seniors from high schools that participate in the “Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.” A complete list of schools in the network can be found on this website under “Definitions” and “Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network”: https://www.occf.org/scholarshipfaq/
• Have an unweighted high school GPA between 3.0 and 3.79.
• Demonstrate leadership and participation in school activities, and demonstrate a desire to work.
- Describe your work experience and how it has influenced your career aspirations. (Please limit to 200 words.)
- Please submit a W-2 or a pay stub with a December 2020 year-to-date earnings statement. You can only apply for this scholarship after you have your December earnings statement.
Deadline: March 1, 2021