Who Can Apply:
- Any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States for the 2022 fall semester is eligible to apply.
- Employees of The Lomnitzer Law Firm, P.A., their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should meet the minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1000 word essay response to the prompt: Write about the fairness of the different streaming and content-sharing platforms and how it relates to you, the creators on each platform, and the musicians.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school and the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: November 30, 2022