Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be currently classified as a college freshman, and will be enrolled as a full-time college sophomore for the 2022-2023 academic year at one of the following HBCUs:
- North Carolina A&T State University
- North Carolina Central University
- Winston-Salem State University
- Must demonstrate an interest in business or finance in the essay, resume, and/or academic major.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current college transcript.
- One 500-750 word essay (see application for details).
- A current resume.
- Optional: Applicants may submit one letter of recommendation from a non-relative to enhance their application; a letter of recommendation is not required.
Deadline: June 9, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/834ec763-92b4-4997-a641-616397ec0532