Who Can Apply:
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.00 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be enrolled as a full-time college sophomore, attending one of the following HBCUs:
- North Carolina A&T State University
- North Carolina Central University
- Winston-Salem State University
- Must demonstrate in their activities, essay and/or major and course of study an interest in business or finance.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-relative.
- A resume including the student’s activities, leadership, involvement and awards
- Respond to two essay prompts, up to 500 words (see application for details).
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: July 22, 2021