Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior at Southmoreland High School or attending Central Westmoreland Career & Technology Center (CWCTC) or currently attending a 2- or 4-year institution.
- Pursue a degree or studies in a trade vocation, an engineering program or computer science program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend or currently attend, an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to a student living in Scottdale Borough or East Huntingdon Township.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Deadline: March 15, 2022
Amount: $1,000 to $2,000