Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduate of Putnam County High School or Gatewood School in Putnam County, Georgia.
- Must be accepted and planning to attend an accredited technical school, college or university.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to apply.
- A short essay addressing your rationale that an award will be a sound investment in furthering your ability to achieve a productive and fruitful life’s work in addition to highlighting your volunteer or work efforts.
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023