Who Can Apply: The Torrey Memorial Scholarship was created to honor a life that was well lived, but lost too soon. David went to Tech High School. He was especially passionate about hockey and was involved a variety of sports and activities. David brought much joy and laughter to his friends and family.
- High School Senior
- From: St Cloud Technical High School
- Planning to attend: Two or four year US-based college (full-time enrollment)
- Application General Questions
- Essay: 1-2 pages double spaced:Describe your career and educational goals. Share how your activities and school work are helping you reach toward those goals.
- Statement of Need and Responsibility: Briefly share a personal, life, or family circumstance affecting your need for this scholarship.
- List of Activities for:1) Community Service i.e. civic and church volunteer activities; 2) Extracurricular School Activities i.e. school activities that are not graded; and 3) Work Experience
- Electronic Transcript:High School Students: You must enter the email address of your guidance office into the application at least 5 days prior to the deadline. This will allow your guidance officer to add your transcript to the application prior to the deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2024