Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an accredited college/ university/ technical school within the United States.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering or business focused areas.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university within the United States.
- Be an employee of Polymer Enterprises or a member of the employee’s direct family (spouse, child, grandchild).
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Deadline: March 31, 2022