Who Can Apply:
- Alaska Resident
- Applicant must be a current Middle or High School student.
- String instrument student.
- Applicant must be attending a non-profit music camp with an emphasis on string instruments.
- Educational merit and financial need will be assessed equally.
- Personal Statements regarding the personal meaning music has to you
- Current academic transcript
- Two letters of recommendation, with one from the student’s music teacher
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Learn More: https://alaskacf.org/blog/funds/dorothy-croft-scholarship-for-young-musicians/