Who Can Apply: The scholarship will provide $2500 to an undergraduate student studying the health sciences in pursuit of a medical career, to further help improve health care in Alaska.
- Applicant must be a graduate/in their senior year at an Alaskan high school
- Applicant must be enrolled/planning to enroll full-time and pursuing/planning to pursue an undergraduate degree in the health sciences at a University of Alaska campus
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Financial Need
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Application or Acceptance to a post-secondary institution
Deadline: March 15, 2024