Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior or graduate of McComb Local High School.
- The applicant must plan to be a full-time student enrolled at an accredited two or four-year undergraduate college, university or technical school.
- The applicant must be pursuing a degree in a broadly-defined health-related field.
- Applicant must be a resident of Hancock, Putnam or Wood Counties and a citizen of the United States of America.
- The applicant must have maintained a 2.5 GPA or above while in high school or during the most recently completed grading period. That minimum GPA must be maintained during college and proof must be provided to the Community Foundation during the year of the Scholarship award.
- The applicant must be able to document his or her achievements, participation in organizations and volunteer service in the community through written recommendations.
- Financial need is a consideration for the scholarship.
- Students seeking to renew a previous year award from this scholarship will be given priority in the selection process.
- Students who receive full tuition and fee scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023