Who Can Apply: This award is targeted towards post-doctoral fellows or associates who are currently appointed in a US institution (university, National Laboratory, or company) and are applying to faculty positions in US. Ph.D.-granting colleges and universities. Awardees must agree to:
- Participate in a teacher-training workshop in green chemistry
- Commit to teaching either one Green Chemistry course (undergraduate or graduate level), or to incorporating green chemistry curricula into another course.
- Applicants must currently hold a postdoctoral associate or fellow position at a US university.
- Applicants should have held a postdoctoral associate/fellow position at any university for less than 5 years.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a faculty position.
- Applicants must anticipate launching an independent research career focusing on green and sustainable chemistry.
Deadline: September 15, 2023