Who Can Apply: The ECLAT Foundation Scholarship provides one-year $2,000 scholarships to graduating seniors or college students that plan to or attend an accredited college or university in the State of Texas.
- Eligible applicants must be current graduating seniors or college students either currently residing in or who are past graduates of a high school in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Johnson, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, or Wise Counties.
- Must intend to pursue or are currently pursuing a baccalaureate degree at an accredited college or university in the state of Texas.
- College Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors may apply, but College Seniors are not eligible for consideration.
- Eligible applicants must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or a college GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 960 or ACT score of 18.
Deadline: April 1, 2024