Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduate from a public or private high school, or a homeschooled in Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach or Twiggs County.
- Must be accepted to, and planning to enroll at an accredited college or university pursing a master’s degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to enroll full-time or work part-time while attending school part-time.
- Applicant must not hold or have earned (or honorary) a graduate or professional degree.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, work, and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript.
- Current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right-hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Learn More: https://cfcga.org/scholarship/education-together-fund/