Who Can Apply: The Edward J. Brady Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET); however, priority will be given to welding engineering (WE) students. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must provide a letter of reference indicating previous hands-on welding experience.
- Student may be enrolled full or part time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.aws.org/foundation/page/edward-j-brady-scholarship