Who Can Apply:
- Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited university, in the U.S.A.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- All applications should be submitted no later than June 30th, 2022
- This scholarship will be awarded in the 2022 Fall Semester
- There is no application fee
Submission: In order to apply for this scholarship, we request you write a 500+ word essay on why having a higher education is important. We’d like to learn more about you as a student, and how you’ve persevered and fought to get the education you want. Tell us about one challenge, and how it has prepared you for the challenges you face as a student.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Learn More: https://www.personalinjurylawyerslosangeles.com/#scholarship