Who Can Apply:
- Graduated high school in the summer of 2022 and currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.;
- Or applicants can a current technical school, college, or university in the U.S prior to the fall 2022 semester.
- Have proof of citizenship;
- Be the child of a parent who has a felony conviction;
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent); and
- Submit a 500 word essay.
- Submit a 500 word essay as a Microsoft Word Doc or PDF by July 31, 2022;
- Provide his/her first and last name, email address, home address, and phone number listed at the beginning of the essay;
- Include a copy of his/her transcript or any form of attendance verification at an accredited postsecondary institution; and
- Submit documented proof confirming his or her parent’s felony conviction.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Learn More: https://www.eskewlaw.com/scholarship/