Who Can Apply:
- Graduated high school in the summer of 2022 and currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.;
- Or applicants can a current technical school, college, or university in the U.S prior to the fall 2022 semester.
- Have proof of citizenship;
- Be the child of a parent who has a felony conviction;
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent); and
- Submit a 500 word essay.
Submission: To apply, write a 500 word essay sharing your story. Answer the prompt: How has being a child of a convicted felon impacted your life and what has your parent’s conviction taught you?
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Learn More: https://www.eskewlaw.com/scholarship/