Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be citizens of the U.S.
- Applicants must pursue a medical-related career.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their current school.
- Write your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- Write a 1000+ word essay titled: “How to remedy the healthcare industry in the United States and provide affordable care”.
- Make sure your essay is creative, plagiarism-free, and informative.
- Send us your essay through the form below with all the requirements, no later than 12/31/2022, to apply to 2023‘s scholarship.
Deadline: December 31, 2022