Who Can Apply: Scholarship candidates must be high school graduates enrolled in an accredited college or university as freshmen or have completed freshman year, and show evidence of continuing to the sophomore level or higher prior to receiving the award.
Applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA. The FFN Scholarship Committee considers the following:
- U.S. or Finnish citizenship is required
- applicants of Finnish-American heritage are given primary consideration
- course of study
- students studying subjects related to Finnish culture receive special consideration
– all college/university transcripts
– two letters of recommendation on letterhead; one letter must be from a college/university professor.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Learn More: http://finlandiafoundation.org/programs/scholarships/