Who Can Apply:
- Be an alum of FIRST. Alumni status will be confirmed.
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled in Fall 2022 as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior at a four-year, U.S. located, accredited college or university that is designated as a Hispanic Serving Institution, an Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution, a Tribal College, or a Historically Black College or University.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university
- A current academic transcript.
- Incoming Freshman, please upload your current High School Transcript
- College Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, please upload your current Academic Transcript
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who has engaged with the student in a FIRST program, who can provide insight into the student’s academic performance and potential for success. Recommender must identify themselves as a Mentor/Coach in the letter.
- Response to essay prompt below:
- Written response no longer that five hundred (500) words in length describing how you believe your experiences with FIRST have inspired you to meet your education and life goals. This may be an informal list or paragraph structure.
Deadline: June 23, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/96ef913f-b20e-4f3a-b341-7bec9abe2a7d