Who Can Apply: Students awarded any of the below recognition awards from the College Board will be eligible to apply and compete for a scholarship from FIU equal to full tuition, fees, books, and a $1,000 meal plan stipend per semester. Recipients will also receive guaranteed admission to the Honors College and early registration.
- Entering FIU as a First-Time-in-College student during the Early Fall 2023 or Fall 2023 term
- US Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- 4.0 weighted HS GPA as re-calculated by FIU
- 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class
- Awarded one of the following recognition awards below from the College Board (African American Recognition, Hispanic Recognition, Indigenous Recognition, Rural and Small Town Recognition)
- Students be admitted to FIU by November 15, 2022.
- This award cannot be stacked with Raise.Me, Gold & Blue or other FIU scholarships; but can be stacked with Federal & State scholarships and aid up to the annual cost of attendance. For questions please contact:
Submission: “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller. In 500 words or less, tell us about a period when you were unsuccessful at something. What were the circumstances at that point in time? How did you respond to failure? What did you learn from it?
Deadline: December 1, 2022