Who Can Apply:
- Must be a member or regular attender of Trinity United Methodist Church or its youth ministry.
- Must be a graduating senior with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher, or a current undergraduate college student, with a cumulative 2.7 GPA or higher. Those returning from military service who plan to attend college immediately upon return are also eligible.
- Must plan to attend or be attending a University, College, Technical or Trade School and be attending school full-time as defined by the institution.
- Spouses, Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren of Frank Morgan Senn, Jr. and Charles David Senn are ineligible to apply, based on IRS rules for scholarship funds.
- A personal statement response about yourself that includes information on your church membership and involvement and your community service.
- Provide the name and email address of one person, who is not a relative of yours, who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them if they are willing to write a reference for you before submitting their email address. Please also let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Learn More: https://cfcga.org/scholarship/senn/