Who Can Apply: The scholarship is available to members of the Roman Catholic Church who are graduating seniors of a high school in Dutchess County. The scholarship shall be applied to tuition costs of completing an Associate or Baccalaureate degree at an accredited college or university in the United States.
– Member of a Roman Catholic Church
– Graduating senior from a Dutchess County High School
– Involved in extra-curricular activities or paid employment
– Demonstrate financial need
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. One recommendation must be from your parish priest. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2022