Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Burgettstown High School, Avella Area High School, or Fort Cherry High School who is pursuing post-secondary education in the fields of electronics, mechanics, mechatronics, machine tool technology, or other related field.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant’s transcript.* Required if attending a college or university.
- Applicant must provide test scores as required if attending a trade school or certificate program.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report. (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals. (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please). (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.wccf.net/for-scholarships/wccf-scholarships/george-and-mary-matijevich-scholarship-fund