Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a student affiliate of Div. 14 (Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology).
- PhD student in I-O psychology at a recognized I-O degree granting university.
- Must have completed the master’s degree in I-O psychology in order to have enough background to demonstrate excellence in the field.
- Must integrate I-O psychology science and practice.
- Past recipients or recipients of other Div. 14-sponsored scholarships are not eligible.
- An electronic copy of graduate transcript.
- A statement of graduate program goals and career aspirations.
- A summary of the nominee’s master’s thesis not to exceed 10 pages (12-point font, 1″ margins, double spaced); the proposal must adhere to accepted formatting guidelines (i.e., APA Style).
- A summary of the nominee’s completed research, (but not the master’s thesis) not to exceed 5 pages (12-point font, 1″ margins, double spaced; the proposal must adhere to APA Style).
- A summary of nominee’s practice contributions, not to exceed 5 pages (12-point font, 1″ margins, double spaced; the proposal must adhere to APA Style).
- Resume or vitae that includes work assignments, paid or unpaid, related to I-O psychology, conference presentations and attendance, publications, and service to the graduate program and field.
- Letters of recommendation (at least one and no more than three) from graduate faculty.
- Letters of recommendation from field supervision (at least one and no more than three).
Deadline: June 30, 2023