Who Can Apply:
- Have a required minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled full time as a junior or senior at any HBCU in the state of Georgia.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s academic institution.
- Must be pursuing a STEM or a business-related degree program
- Submit a completed application form
- Write a one-page personal statement of career interest
Deadline: August 11, 2022