Who Can Apply: This opportunity is provided to honor the life and legacy of Gerald D. Peet.
The purpose of the Gerald D. Peet Scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to eligible American Indian and Alaska Native graduate or professional students pursuing degrees full-time at an accredited institution pursuing Medicine.
This opportunity is a need-based award.
- Be an enrolled member or a descendant of a federally or state-recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native group.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university pursuing a graduate or professional degree.
- Be pursuing a degree in Medicine.
- Agree to practice Medicine servicing Native people for two years after receiving their license to practice Medicine.
- Be in good academic standing as defined by their institution.
Deadline: June 1, 2023