Who Can Apply:
- Ginny Biada dedicated her professional life to a remarkable career in the field of Financial Aid at several institutions of higher learning.
- She served as served as the President of the Ohio Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (OASFAA) and was a decorated representative of the OASFAA and MASFAA (Midwest Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators) organizations. She was received numerous professional accolades, most notably the Lifetime Membership Award from OASFAA, which is given to an individual who has made major and significant contributions to the profession.
- As much as she committed to her professional career, Ginny’s most treasured roles in life were as a wife, mother, and grandmother. She loved her husband, 3 children, and 6 grandkids passionately. She never missed a birthday, sporting event, or important milestone in their lives. She was always willing to sacrifice her own needs for those of her family. She was the glue that held her family together.
- Ginny was also a strong woman of faith. She trusted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior many years ago. She desired to live her life in such a manner as to bring honor to Him. She exemplified this each day through the grace and love she bestowed on those around her. This was the foundation for her service in the community and in her church.
- She touched so many lives in countless ways. In the words of her Lord, ‘Well done good and faithful servant’ Matthew 5:21.
- In her memory, her children have set up this scholarship fund to carry on her legacy.
- Any undergraduate student who has non-profit or volunteering experience may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us how your mother positively impacted your life and helped you on your path.
Deadline: May 7, 2024