Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college/community college for the current school year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a single African American mother.
- Attach a recent copy of your tax return with all personal information (for the exception of your name) blacked out showing you are filing as single with 1 or more dependents. Upload tax document with your essay.
- If your institution has a policy that scholarship funds be sent to them directly you will not be awarded a check in your name.
Submission: Write an essay of 600+ words on the topic below:
“How will higher education increase the quality of life for you and your child(ren)?”
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Learn More: https://workerscompensationlawyerssandiego.com/golden-state-workers-compensation-diversity-scholarship/#apply