Who Can Apply: The Gordon Rankin Corrosion Engineering Scholarship was established in 2011 by Farwest Corrosion Control Company to commemorate his over fifty years of service in the corrosion industry. These scholarships are established to help young students further their studies in corrosion, thus bringing forward a new generation into the field of corrosion control and cathodic protection, to which Gordon has dedicated his life’s work. On behalf of Farwest Corrosion Control Company, AMPP will award up to two (2) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate science and/or engineering program related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
- Student must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply
- Graduate and post-doctorate students are not eligible
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/639