Who Can Apply: Applicants must be pursuing their degree through a distance learning program. All degree specializations will be considered, including but not limited to:
- Online MBA
- Online Master’s in Education
- Online Master’s in Health Administration
- Online Master’s in Public Administration
- Online Master’s in Psychology
- Online Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- Online Master’s in Nursing
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022