Who Can Apply:
- · Must be a permanent resident of one of the five boroughs of New York City (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, or Staten Island).
- · Must attend an accredited HBCU as a full-time enrolled student who is scheduled to graduate in 2022-2023.
- · Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- · Must be Pell Grant eligible.
- · At the time of application, must be a senior scheduled to graduate in academic year 2022-2023.
- · Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s college or university.
- · Must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
1. Submit an online application for the program.
2. Include a one-page personal statement of the necessity for the “last-mile” scholarship.
3. Submit a current transcript.
Deadline: October 17, 2022