Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a senior or graduate of a high school in Ketchikan, including home schooled students and GED recipients.
- Applicant must be enrolled, or preparing to enroll, full time in a degree-seeking program at an accredited university or vocational technical education program through a certified, verifiable school by the beginning of the semester they will use the award.
- A personal statement outlining their plans for the future.
- A personal statement outlining their involvement in extracurricular activities.
- A brief essay demonstrating their understanding the importance of a healthy business community.
- Provide a presentation, or report if unavailable in Ketchikan, regarding academic reflection to the Greater Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce within 6 months of completing the academic year.
Deadline: March 15, 2024