Who Can Apply: To provide national recognition for ACS student chapters that have shown outstanding commitment to incorporating green chemistry into their annual activities.
The Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award is an acknowledgement of green chemistry activities conducted by a student chapter. Student involvement in green chemistry principles and practices is essential to the integration of environmentally benign technologies in academia and industry.
- Are recognized at the Student Chapter Awards Ceremony held at the ACS Spring Meeting
- Receive information on green chemistry travel awards and scholarship opportunities
- May request complimentary copies of educational materials
- Gain connections with faculty engaged in green chemistry research
- a detailed summary of at least three green chemistry activities during the academic year
- a brief explanation of why each activity qualifies as an example of green chemistry, and
- one or more of the 12 principles of green chemistry that directly relate to each activity.
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Learn More: https://www.acs.org/funding/awards/green-chemistry-student-chapter-award.html