Who Can Apply: The Greystar Scholarship provides scholarships of up to $5,000 for graduating high school seniors and current college students who are dependents of Greystar team members who intend to pursue a degree at any accredited nonprofit trade school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, or graduate school in the United States or its possessions. There are no limitations on area of study.
- Eligible applicants must be current graduating high school seniors, past high school graduates with a degree or GED equivalent or current college or graduate students looking to continue their studies.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be dependents of full-time Greystar team members who have been employed for at least two consecutive years by on or before August 1 of the current year. Dependents of corporate and on-site team members are eligible to apply.
- The team member must be employed at the time the scholarship application is submitted, when the recipient is selected, and at the time the scholarship is paid unless termination is outside of the employee’s control.
- Dependents of team members who are Managing Directors, Senior Managing Directors, and Executive Directors and Officers are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Deadline: May 15, 2024