Who Can Apply:
- Must be a high school senior (public, private or home-schooled) or enrolled in college full time (minimum of 12 credit hours).
- Must be planning to pursue a degree in a qualifying area of study.
- Must be planning to attend a vocational, 2-year or 4-year qualifying ag related study program after high school.
- Must meet a minimum 2.5 GPA requirement.
- Must obtain no less than two electronic endorsements from qualifying farmers who live or farm in an eligible county.
Deadline: January 12, 2023
Learn More: https://www.ffa.org/participate/grants-and-scholarships/scholarships/