Who Can Apply: Applicants must be a college/university undergraduate majoring in civil engineering, interested in pursuing a career in transportation after graduation, and affiliated with Caltrans. Current student assistants, volunteers, and sons or daughters of Caltrans employees are eligible to apply. The award of the scholarship is based on the applicant’s commitment to a career in transportation, current job skills, and academic record. Financial need may be considered, but it is not a primary factor.
Applicants must meet the following general criteria:
· Must be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or documented international student.
· Must be a college/university undergraduate majoring in civil engineering.
· Must plan to pursue a career in transportation after graduation.
· Must provide an official transcript and proof of current enrollment.
· Must provide a sealed letter of recommendation from a school faculty member.
· Must provide a sealed letter of recommendation from a work supervisor.
· Cannot have received a CTF scholarship within the last two years.
Deadline: June 30, 2023