Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Apply to/ accepted to and enroll in a summer, semester or academic year IES Abroad program. (J-Term programs are not eligible).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Priority given to first generation college students and/or Federal Pell Grant recipients.
- Return Requirement: If awarded one of these scholarships, at the conclusion of the IES Abroad program you agree to submit a 1-page statement about your experience abroad, including how it has affected you personally, professionally, and academically and how this scholarship supported your endeavors. Once submitted, this statement becomes property of IES Abroad and excerpts may be used in any/all IES Abroad electronic and printed publications. Additional details and instructions will be emailed to you after your program ends.
- Standard programs only. Customized programs are not eligible for IES Abroad financial aid.
- Apply to an IES Abroad program
- Complete the IES Abroad Aid Application
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.iesabroad.org/scholarships-aid/hacu-ies-abroad-scholarship