Who Can Apply: The Hailey Green Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior of Fort Defiance High School who, like Hailey, has plans to pursue a career in the medical field.
- An eligible student must be a senior at Fort Defiance High School.
- An eligible student must be a candidate for high school graduation at the end of the current academic year with plans to pursue a licensure/certification, two-year degree, or four-year degree in a medical field.
- Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Nursing (CNA/RN), Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Dental Hygienist, etc.
- An eligible student must demonstrate academic merit (30%).
- An eligible student must demonstrate financial need (70%).
Deadline: March 1, 2022