Who Can Apply: Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best written or video essay. This year’s topic is to discuss the role attorneys play in ensuring people’s rights are protected, specifically within the criminal justice system.
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand the role attorneys play in the criminal justice system.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining the role attorneys play in protecting people’s rights within the criminal justice system. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
Deadline: August 25, 2023