Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduates of home school, public or charter high school in Bibb County.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average in high school and must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average in college to remain eligible.
- Applicants must initially be completing an undergraduate degree. However, current recipients of the Hancock Scholarship who wish to pursue an advanced degree at one of the local designated colleges are eligible to apply for funds for their advanced studies.
- Applicants must submit a transcript at the end of each semester for which they received scholarship funding.
- A short answer response indicating what motivated you to select the local college/university that you plan to attend.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript. You must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023