Who Can Apply: The Harry H. Hirshik Scholarship supports Alaskan students pursuing education or training in the field of automotive mechanics. Harry H. Hirshik was military-civil employee-mechanic. He lived in Eagle River and loved Alaska.
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident;
- Applicant must pursue automotive technology or similar field;
- Applicant must have at least a 2.1 GPA from the most recent school attended
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics;
- Demonstrate involvement in community service or a record of athletic involvement;
- Demonstrate superior aptitude or prior work experience in the field of auto mechanics;
Submission: Personal Essay: Your essay should detail your commitment to the pursuit of an automotive technology-related career, and should be no more than a page (500 words) in length.
Deadline: March 15, 2024