Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a student athlete graduating from McComb High School who has participated in the sports program for no less than three years.
- The applicant must have demonstrated hard work, good citizenship, dependability, good character and a desire to complete his/her education.
- The applicant must be accepted as a full-time student for their first year of college at a university, technical or community college.
- Each applicant must have maintained a grade point average of 3.0 or better during high school.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- The applicant does not need to consider financial need.
- Applicants receiving full scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/herb-s-cindy-aldrich-memorial-scholarship?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=