Who Can Apply:
- Students with at least a GPA of 3.0.
- Students involved in the community, school extra-curricular activities, and/or volunteer service
- Students who demonstrate an appreciation for hard work and education as demonstrated in a personal essay or via letters of recommendation from teachers, mentors, supervisors, or other adults in their life.
- Students planning to enroll in full-time post-secondary education including vocational training programs.
- Resume to include community service and extracurricular activities
- Letters of reference
- Personal essay
Deadline: March 15, 2024